Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Still Going

Well, I haven't given up on my blog yet, but it's still early in it's little blog life. My granddaughter would call it a fetus, which is very appropriate. 
I love to write, yet for quite some time, my anxiety prevents me from achieving my dream of famous blogs and best selling zombie books. I already have a book partially written, and it's quite good. I have a great love for zombie books and my book would be quite interesting to me to read if I found it on my Kindle (and I didn't write it.)
This would be my zombie book cover (with a few tweaks added), and it's copyright free on Pixabay.com.

https://pixabay.com/en/hauswand-old-run-down-decay-wall-270332/

I'm still listening to songs from the year 1966 as I found a site that contains every song from each year and I chose to start at 1965 and work my way through. The reason I chose this year is it contains many bands, some just starting out, that are wonderful-- The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Lovin' Spoonful, The Beatles, Buffalo Springfield, Bob Dylan, The Who, Cream, The Animals and Jimi Hendrix, just to name a few. I don't listen to these old songs a lot, yet every once and a while

Hopefully, I will return to this blog with the long title and it will not fall to dust from disuse. I spent five minutes writing this and haven't checked for errors, so I'm not sure how bad it actually is. 
Rhonda



No comments:

Post a Comment